Each exhibitor needs to set up an account, and you MUST receive a confirmation email stating that your entries were submitted!CHECKLIST FOR ENTERING:
- Review the Exhibitor Handbook (hardcopy or online).
- Determine the Department, Classes and Lots that you wish to enter.
- Click on “Enter Here” above.
- Create an account (a new one must be set up each calendar year). The account must be the individual that is entering the item. Be sure you receive a confirmation email that your account has been created.
- Enter all lots that you wish to enter under your account. A credit card will be required if you are entering a lot with an entry fee.
- Be sure to “Checkout” or “Submit” your entries for them to actually be processed. You should receive a confirmation email of the items entered. If you DO NOT receive this email confirmation you need to go back into your account and double check that it was submitted. The entries will only be received by the fair if you have a confirmation email.
- Or complete an entry form (located in the Exhibitor Handbook or can be printed from the website) with the same information and submit it to the fair office. There will be a $5.00 per exhibitor processing fee in addition to any applicable entry fees.
- BE SURE to have read all the rules, code of conduct and release of liability contained in the Exhibitor Handbook. All Exhibitors will be responsible to abide by this information.
- ENTRY DEADLINES (online & paper):
a. Feature Booths – Friday, July 14, 2017 by 5:00 PM
b. All Other Entries – Friday, July 21, 2017 by 5:00 PM
- Any questions or concerns please contact the fair office BEFORE the deadline (530-842-2767).